Below is a list of our practice areas.
- Criminal Trials: Our office handles criminal trial matters throughout the Bay Area.
- DUI/DWI: Our office handles DUI cases, including felony DUI with injury cases.
- DMV Hearings: Our office handles DMV hearings and DMV proceedings.
- Domestic Violence, False Imprisonment: Our office handles domestic violence cases, including felony domestic violence with injury and criminal threat cases.
- Violent Crimes, Assault and Battery: Our office handles assault, battery, and serious violent felony cases, including murder and manslaughter cases.
- Sex Crimes, Child Molestation, Rape, Sexual Battery: Our office defends clients charged with child molestation, rape, and sexual battery.
- White Collar Criminal Defense, Embezzlement, Financial Fraud, Real Estate Fraud: Our office handles all types of white collar cases, including real estate fraud and embezzlement.
- Drug Crimes, Marijuana Offenses, Cultivation: Our office defends clients accused of drug crimes, including marijuana, cocaine, and methamphetamine sales or posession cases.
- Firearm Offenses: Our office handles felon in possession of a firearm cases and other gun related charges.
- Theft Crimes, Burglary, Robbery: Our office regularly handles robbery and theft cases.
- Elder Abuse, Child Abuse: Our office handles cases involving elder abuse and child abuse accusations.
- Computer Crimes: Our office handles the defense of cases involving computer crimes and internet crimes.
- Federal Criminal Defense: Our office defends federal criminal cases in the Northern District and Eastern District of California.
- Post-Conviction and Post-Arrest Relief: Our office handles all types of post-conviction and post-arrest matters, including New Trial Motions, Motions to Seal Arrest Records, Petitions for Factual Innocence, Expungements, Motions for Resentencing, and Motions to Reduce Felonies to Misdemeanors.
- Petitions for Writ: Our office handles Petitions for Writ in the Court of Appeal.
- Representation of Police Officers, Paramedics, Firefighters: Our office defends police officers, firefighters, and paramedics facing criminal and disciplinary cases.
- Representation of Nurses and Medical Professionals: Our office defends nurses and medical professionals facing criminal charges and administrative investigations.
- Licensing Matters: Our office assists clients being investigated by the Medical Board, Board of Psychology, Board of Nursing, Bureau of Real Estate, Department of Insurance, and other state agencies.